Also known as Webert Plantation
Established circa 1800's, located on Patterson and Merrill st., was built over 150 years ago. it extended from the river road to the woods about a mile and a half, and was noted for its very productive truck gardens. one of the largest plantations in this area, it was truly a showplace with its beautiful porches and landscaped gardens. ravaged by Hurricane Betsy in the 1965 it was dismantled several years later.