- Location – Aiken, Aiken County
Located on US 78 about half a mile below Montmorenci
- Origin of name – ?
- Other names – Pascalina (1)
- Current status – ?
- 1835 – Earliest known date of existence
Elizabeth Pascalis purchased the plantation which consisted of 790 acres (1).
- ? – House built
- 1863 – Elizabeth Pascalis willed the plantation to her granddaughter, Theodosia Wade, and her husband John C. Wade (1).
- 1865 – Hugh Judson Kilpatrick, a Union general, used the house as headquarters during the Battle of Aiken (1).
- 1944 – The plantation was sold out of the family (1).
- 2011 – Jackie Heath was owner of Pascalis Plantation (1).
- Number of acres – 790 in 1835
- Primary crop – ?
- Number of slaves – ?
References & Resources
- SC Highway Historical Marker Guide - online database by the SC Department of Archives & History
– Picture of marker