Much of the information on this page was contributed by Michael Dyches.
- Location – Allendale County
- Origin of name – ?
- Other names – Mixon Homestead
- Current status – Bull Pond is a small rural community.
- 1759 – Earliest known date of existence
Settled by John Mixon, Jr. The property was originally called the Mixson Homestead.
- ? – House built
- Number of acres – 700
- Primary crop – ?
- Alphabetical list – Josiah and Susan E. Mixon Brown , Michael Brown, John Mixon
- Number of slaves –
- Initial references: 4, 62
- Telephone: ?