- Location – Daufuskie Island, St Luke's Parish, Beaufort County
- Origin of name – ?
- Other names – Oakley Hall
- Current status – ?
- 1816 – Earliest known date of existence
- ? – House built
- Number of acres – 484 in 1833; 430 in 1865
- Primary crop – Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list – Burn, Deutsch, Doyle, Hilden, David John and Sarah Irvine Mongin, John David and Sarah Watts Mongin, William Henry Mongin, Henry Mongin Stoddard, Robert Watts, Wright
- Number of slaves – ?
- Initial references: 29, 41