Poche Plantation

Submitted by FHMaster on Sat, 12/17/2016 - 18:20

The Judge Felix Poché Plantation House was built in c. 1870. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on December 3, 1980. The house's name derives from its ownership by Judge Felix Pierre Poché, who was best known for having participated in the founding of the American Bar Association, in 1877-78.[2]

Location
Convent
State
GeoCoord
30°0′44″N 90°49′37″W
Founded
Circa 1870
Address
River Rd., Convent, Louisiana
NRHP Ref Number
80004251