The Woodland Plantation is a historic Southern plantation in Church Hill, Jefferson County, Mississippi. It is located off the Mississippi Highway 553. It adjoins the Oakwood Plantation.
The architectural style of the plantation house is at once Gothic Revival and Greek Revival.
In 1939, Philip Heath Marble (1890–1965) purchased the plantation and restored it. His daughter, Phyllis Marble, lived there until she sold it in 1974.
It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since February 22, 1979.