Forestdale Plantation

Submitted by FHMaster on Sat, 12/17/2016 - 22:29

The Forestdale Plantation, also known as the McGowan-Fatherree Plantation, is a historic plantation in Pachuta, Mississippi, USA. It was built from 1855 to 1857 by three brothers, Hamilton, Elbert and Robert McGowan.[2] It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since May 22, 1980.[3]

Location
Pachuta
State
County
GeoCoord
32°0′43″N 88°49′13″W
NRHP Ref Number
80002229