Lee Hall or Lee Hall Mansion is a historic brick plantation house that was built during the period from 1848 to 1859. The community of Lee Hall, Virginia is named for it. It is located near the junction of U.S. 60 and VA 238, near Newport News, Virginia.
The nearby community of Lee Hall was named for the house, which was built in 1859 as the home of Richard Decatur Lee, a prominent local planter who was not directly related to the famous Confederate General Robert E. Lee. The mansion was used as headquarters for Confederate generals Joseph E. Johnston and John B. Magruder during the Peninsula Campaign of the American Civil War in 1862. Nearby is Endview Plantation, a 238-year-old house. Endview was used as a hospital during the Civil War and as a campground during the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812 and the Civil War.