The first structures on the site of Morven Park date to about 1780. A fieldstone house built by Wilson Cary Seldon is now a part of the north wing of the main house, stuccoed over to match the rest of the mansion. Judge Thomas Swann acquired the property around 1800. Around 1830 Swann built the center two-story portion of the house, with flanking pavilions.
Saratoga, also known as the General Daniel Morgan House, is a historic plantation house near Boyce, Virginia.