- Location – Along the northern fork of Penney Creek, near Antreville, Abbeville County
- Plantation was located near modern day SC Highway 28 (1)
- Origin of name – Owned by Francis B. Clinkscales
- Other names – ?
- Current status – ?
- ? – Earliest known date of existence
- Early to mid 1800s – Francis B. Clinkscales owned the plantation (1, p. 121).
- ? – House built
- There is known to have been a house on the plantation during the Francis B. Clinkscales ownership (1, p. 121).
- 1858 – Francis B. Clinkscales died (1, p. 121).
- 1930s – The house was lost in a fire (1, p. 121).
- Number of acres – 10,000 in 1820 (1)
- Primary crop – ?
- Number of slaves – ?
References & Resources
- Information contributed by J William Rogers, II, descendant of Francis B. Clinkscales - including information from:
- Abbeville County Historical Society, Abbeville County, Images of America (Charleston, SC: Arcadia Publishing, 2004)