- Location – Combahee River, Prince William Parish, ACE Basin, Beaufort County
Located about two miles south of US 17 where it crosses the Combahee River
- Origin of name – ?
- Other names – ?
- Current status – Privately owned
- 1786 – Earliest known date of existence
- ? – House built
- Number of acres – ?
- Primary crop – Rice
- Alphabetical list – Alexander Garden, Jr. (1786), George Morgan Gibbes, Godin Guerard, Ester Heyward, Nathaniel Heyward (1837), William Henry Heyward, Oswald Lightsey estate, Alice Middleton (1892), Moses Mordecai (1870)
- Number of slaves – ?
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860 (Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 53-55.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860