The LaBranche Plantation Dependency House is located in St. Rose, St. Charles Parish, Louisiana. From many accounts, LaBranche Plantation in St. Rose, Louisiana, was one of the grandest on the German Coast until it was destroyed during the Civil War. All that remained was the dependency house, also called a garconniere (French for bachelor quarters).
Was built by the Zweig family, of Germany, built the plantation in 1792. All that remains today is the dependency house and a row of Oak trees that led to the main house.