- Location – Savannah River, Johnsons Landing, Allendale County
West of the Town of Allendale off of SC 3
- Origin of name – ?
- Other names – ?
- Current status – ?
- 1800 – Earliest known date of existence
- ? – House built
- 1915 – House burned about this time
- Alphabetical list – Brookes, Estes, Lawton, Colonel James McPherson
- Number of slaves – ?
References & Resources
- Brief history of Orange Grove Plantation - source no longer available online
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- Alexania Easterling Lawton and Minnie Reeves Wilson, Allendale on the Savannah, (Bamberg, SC: Bamberg Herald Printers, 1970)