Springfield Plantation

Submitted byFHMaster onSun, 12/18/2016 - 00:50

"The site of one of the last meetings of the Confederate cabinet."

"The house was originally constructed between 1790 and 1806 by John Springs III and his wife first occupied the house. At one time, the plantation was 3,200 acres (1,300 ha). "

Location
Fort Mill, South Carolina
State
County
GeoCoord
35°2′54″N 80°55′41″W
Owners
John Springs III
Status
Active
NRHP Ref Number
85002387