Glen Arvon, originally known as Glenarvon, is a historic plantation house and farm located near Bremo Bluff, Fluvanna County, Virginia. The main house was built in 1836, and is a two-story, five bay, brick dwelling in the Greek Revival style. It measures 50 feet by 40 feet and is topped by a shallow hipped roof with balustrade. The front facade features a two-story Greek Doric order portico. Also on the property is the contributing two-story, brick servant's house. The house is a twin of Point of Fork, as they were built by brothers William and James Galt.
East of Bremo Bluff near the junction of VA 655 and VA 656, near Bremo Bluff, Virginia
NRHP Ref Number