- ? – Earliest known date of existence
- ? – House built
- 1810 – Samuel Venning purchased Bermuda (National Register, p. 3).
- Number of acres – 320
- Primary crop – ?
- Alphabetical list – Samuel Venning (1810-?)
- Number of slaves – ?
- National Register of Historic Places - Long Point Plantation
– Nomination form - PDF - submitted in 1985
- News & Courier Newspaper (predecessor to the Charleston Post & Courier) February 26, 1933 issue reprint of Free South April 4, 1863 listing of St. Helena Island plantation sales prior to the Civil War