Ossian Hall was an 18th-century plantation house in Annandale, Fairfax County, Virginia. Ossian Hall was one of three large residences, along with Oak Hill, and Ravensworth, owned by the Fitzhugh family in Fairfax County. Ossian Hall was built on the Ravensworth land grant by Nicholas Fitzhugh, son of Henry Fitzhugh. In 1804, Dr. David Stuart, a commissioner for the Federal City, purchased Ossian Hall and relocated there with his wife, Eleanor Calvert Custis Stuart, and their children.
Francis Asbury Dickins, a Washington attorney, used the home as a summer residence until the outbreak of the Civil War, when it became his year-round residence. All three of the Fitzhugh estates were protected by orders from both sides throughout the war. Joseph L. Bristow, an American politician from Kansas, purchased Ossian Hall in 1918 and died there on July 14, 1944.
On September 3, 1959, Ossian Hall was burned as a training exercise for the Annandale Fire Department.