The Tuleyries is an ante-bellum estate near White Post, Virginia. The complex was built around 1833 by Colonel Joseph Tuley, Jr., who made the name a pun on his name and the Tuileries Palace. The house is a late Federal style mansion with a domed entrance hall. The house was sold by the Tuley family to Colonel Upton L. Boyce in 1866. In 1903 the property was acquired by Graham F. Blandy, who left over two-thirds of the land to the University of Virginia on his death in 1926. That land is now known as the Blandy Experimental Farm and The Virginia State Arboretum. The remaining property and house remained in the Blandy family. As well as twenty acres of lawn and garden the property includes a further three hundred and eighty six acres of forest and farm.